Judith L. Carlisle
Judith L. Carlisle is a shareholder in the North Bay Area firm Favaro, Lavezzo, Gill, Caretti & Heppell, PC. She previously clerked for the Sonoma County Superior Court and worked briefly for an Australian law firm in Papua New Guinea. She currently enjoys serving the Solano County community. In addition to being admitted to all the courts of the State of California, Ms. Carlisle has been admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern District of California and the United States Tax Court.
Ms. Carlisle’s civil practice is concentrated in family law mediation, collaborative family law; probate, wills, and trusts; American with Disabilities (ADA) Defense; and general civil disputes. She serves as a mediator in family law disputes and represents clients in the resolution of family law matters through collaboration rather than litigation, whenever possible. As a probate, wills and trust attorney, Ms. Carlisle assists clients with the administration of decedents’ estates through court and private proceedings and represents clients in probate and trust disputes.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctor and Master of Laws
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Science with High Honors
Professional Memberships and Activities
- State Bar of California, Committee on Women in the Law, 1986
- Solano County Bar Association, Secretary/Treasurer, 1985-86
- Association for Conflict Resolution, Member
- Solano County Women Lawyers, Member and Former Officer
- Solano County Family Law Committee, Member
- Soroptimists of Benicia, Member
- Child Haven, Director