Ryan S. Foley
Mr. Foley is a lifelong resident of Solano County and is a graduate of The University of San Diego School of Law, with a concentration in Intellectual Property Law. While attending USD, Mr. Foley worked as a research assistant for multiple USD Law professors, covering trademark, patent, and contractual non-compete areas. Prior to law school, Mr. Foley was a Judicial Extern for Judge James Otto in the Superior Court of Long Beach, California. Mr. Foley was also a legal intern for Judge Shauna Chastain’s family law practice prior to her appointment to the Solano County Superior Court. Mr. Foley’s practice is concentrated in the following areas:
- Family Law: Representation in family law matters including dissolution of marriage and legal separation, child custody, support issues, property issues, prenuptial agreements and mediation.
- Probate. Wills. and Trusts: Administration of decedents’ estates through court or private proceedings. Drafting wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents. Representation in probate and trust disputes.
- Real Estate: Negotiation of purchase and sales agreements and leases. Representation of individuals and institutions involving landlord/tenant cases.
- Business and Commercial: Formation of business entities, and commercial transactions.
- General Civil Litigation: Representation of clients in all forms of civil litigation.
- Personal Injury: Plaintiff’s personal injury.
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of California Santa Barbara (B.A.)
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- State Bar of California
- Solano County Bar Association
- Solano Family Law Committee