Louis S. Caretti
Louis S. Caretti is a shareholder in the North Bay Area law firm Favaro, Lavezzo, Gill, Caretti & Heppell, PC, where he concentrates his practice in the areas of taxation and tax planning, estate planning, business and commercial transactions, real estate, and elder law, focusing on asset preservation planning for the elderly.
A native of Vallejo, Mr. Caretti has practiced law in Solano County since 1979. Prior to beginning his legal career, he was a manager on the tax staff of the largest firm of Certified Public Accountants in the world. He has been and remains active in many professional and community organizations. In addition to being admitted to all of the courts of the State of California, Mr. Caretti has been admitted to practice before the U.S. Tax Court.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, Juris Doctor
- St. Mary's College of California, Bachelor of Science with Honors
Professional Memberships and Activities
- State Bar of California
- Solano County Bar Association, Director (1990-92)
- California Society of CPAs
- Vallejo Chamber of Commerce, President (1991)
- Sutter Solano Medical Center, Treasurer and Director (1982-94); Member, Bio-Ethics Committee, (1993-present)
- Silverado Council Boy Scouts of America, Director (1982-85)
- Vallejo Rotary Club, President (1998-99)
- U.S. Navy League Council No. 1, Director (1986-present)
- Solano Economic Development Corporation, Member (1986-present)
- St. Patrick-St. Vincent High School, President and Member of Board of Directors (1992-96)