Slip & Fall/Premises Liability Lawyers Representing Injured Clients in Vallejo and Fairfield-Suisun

When you’re injured on a dangerous property

If you or someone close to you has been injured on a property that the owner failed to maintain adequately, the premises liability attorneys of Favaro, Lavezzo, Gill, Caretti & Heppell, PC can help you pursue a claim for compensation. We make sure to handle properly all administrative facets of your case, from filing within the statute of limitations to providing supporting evidence, and we keep detailed records of every aspect of your case. In addition, our lawyers engage top-flight investigators and expert witnesses, whose knowledge and proficiency may tilt the balance in your favor.

What is premises liability?

Many personal injury cases fall under the umbrella of premises liability. In general, if the premises owner has neglected to maintain a property adequately or failed to provide adequate cautionary signage, and someone is injured on those premises, the owner may be liable. Your ability to demonstrate the owner’s negligence will likely determine whether or not you can prove premises liability. If a property owner’s negligence has caused you to suffer injury, our experienced premises liability lawyers have the tools to help you secure the compensation you need and deserve.

What are some typical premises liability cases?

Common cases of injury due to dangerous premises include the following:

  • Slip and fall — When you are injured because water or some other substance on a floor causes you to slip and fall
  • Trip and fall — When you are injured because of maintenance or construction defect causes you to trip and fall
  • Assaults/attacks — When someone assaulted and/or battered you on someone else’s property
  • Security negligence — When you were injured because of inadequate protection at a facility that provides security
  • Retail store negligence — When you suffered injury inside a retail establishment
  • Dog bites — When you were bitten or otherwise injured by another person’s dog
  • Day care negligence — When your child was injured because a child care facility failed to look after him or her properly

Do I need a lawyer?

When you or a family member has been injured on a property owned by someone else, your most prudent course of action is to consult with an attorney who is experienced in premises liability cases and can help determine if the injury resulted from negligence. If so, you can file a claim to receive compensation, hold the negligent party responsible and help prevent future injury to others.

Choose a supportive and effective advocate from a law firm you can trust

When you choose an attorney from Favaro, Lavezzo, Gill, Caretti & Heppell, PC, you can feel confident knowing that you’re receiving top-notch representation in your premises liability case. Whether your dangerous premises injury involved broken bones, internal bleeding, head injury or another injury, you deserve coverage for your physical, financial and emotional costs. To learn more about how we can help, call 707-552-3630 or contact us online today.

We maintain flexible hours and schedule appointments outside the normal workday when needed. Members of our staff speak Spanish, and we also offer Tagalog and Ilocano translation services. For our clients’ convenience, Favaro, Lavezzo, Gill, Caretti & Heppell, PC keeps offices in Vallejo and Fairfield-Suisun, and are available to potential clients located throughout Solano, Contra Costa and Napa Counties in Northern California.