Knowledgeable Personal Injury Attorneys in Vallejo and Fairfield
Representing victims in a wide range of accident and injury cases
The attorneys at Favaro, Lavezzo, Gill, Caretti & Heppell, PC take a comprehensive approach to personal injury cases, working diligently to achieve a full and fair recovery for accident victims and their families.
When an individual is injured because of the negligence or wrongful action of another person or party, our lawyers help the victim seek financial coverage for the damages he or she suffers. An injured plaintiff is entitled to recover compensation for all economic costs, such as property damage, present and future medical expenses, lost wages from missed work and consideration for a diminished future earning capacity. The plaintiff may also recover for non-economic losses such as pain and suffering, mental anguish, and emotional distress.
The personal injury cases we handle
At Favaro, Lavezzo, Gill, Caretti & Heppell, PC, our lawyers handle every type of personal injury case, such as the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Crashes involving cars, motorcycles, trucks, bicycles or pedestrians.
- Medical malpractice — Missed or wrong diagnoses, wrong surgery, wrong prescription, failure to monitor a patient or errors during childbirth that result in injury to the mother or infant.
- Products liability — Dangerously designed products, defectively manufactured products, or products that cause injury to a consumer because of missing or incomplete warnings or instructions.
- Premises liability — Slips, trips, and falls on slippery or uneven surfaces, property in disrepair or construction site accidents.
- Nursing home negligence — Patients in a nursing facility or rehabilitation center who endure physical abuse, malnutrition, emotional abuse or deprivation of services.
- Catastrophic injuries — Personal injuries that have a long-term or permanent affect on the victim’s life, such as back and spine injuries, traumatic brain injuries and limb amputations.
- Wrongful death — Personal injuries that turn fatal.
Comprehensive legal services relating to your personal injury case
A personal injury case can arise out of a variety of different circumstances, and its resolution can involve many different areas of the law. For instance, in one wrongful death case our law firm handled, the defendant died during the litigation. While the action survived the defendant’s death and could proceed against the estate, resolving the matter was something outside the range of experience of the average personal injury lawyer. But by combining the expertise of our litigators with those in the firm who practice trust, estate and probate law, we were able to address all aspects of the problem. Our firm created an estate, investigated assets above the insurance policy, and settled favorably with the defendant’s legal counsel.
A law firm with the resources to help you achieve personal injury compensation in Fairfield and Vallejo
If you have been injured in an accident or lost a loved one to another’s carelessness or reckless act, call 707-552-3630 or contact Favaro, Lavezzo, Gill, Caretti & Heppell, PC online to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury trial attorneys.
Our lawyers are available at our clients’ convenience. We keep flexible hours and are happy to schedule appointments outside the normal workday when needed. Members of our staff speak Spanish, and we also offer Tagalog and Ilocano translation services. Favaro, Lavezzo, Gill, Caretti & Heppell, PC maintains offices in Vallejo, Fairfield and St. Helena in order to best serve clients located throughout Solano, Contra Costa and Napa Counties in Northern California.