Albert M. Lavezzo is Of Counsel at Favaro, Lavezzo, Gill, Caretti & Heppell, PC. A Solano County native, Mr. Lavezzo earned his undergraduate and law degrees from distinguished schools in the Bay Area, and has practiced law in the area for over 40 years. A respected attorney and business leader in the North Bay Area, Mr. Lavezzo has served on the City Council of Vallejo and the Vallejo Redevelopment Agency and Housing Authority. In addition, Mr. Lavezzo has a Martindale Hubble 'A.V.' rating.
Mr. Lavezzo's civil practice is concentrated in the areas of real estate; business and commercial law; probate, wills and trusts; personal injury and wrongful death, including both plaintiff representation and insurance defense; municipal law and representation of public agencies; and general civil litigation.
- Stanford University Law School, Bachelor of Law, Doctorate Degree, J.D.
- Berkeley Haas School of Business, Bachelor of Arts with Honors
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- Solano County Bar Association, Past President and Member
- California Trial Lawyers Association, Past Member
- First Bank of California, Past Director, Past Member of Loan Committee and Audit Committee
- First Banks America, Inc., Past Director
- Solano County Economic Development Corporation, Past Chairman and Current Director
- Solano County Regional Armed Forces Committee, Past Chairman and Current Member
- Mare Island Armed Services Conversion Committee, Past Chairman
- Vallejo Convention and Visitors Bureau, Director
- Surety Bank, Past Chairman of the Board
- Vallejo Chamber of Commerce, Past President
- Green Valley Country Club, Past President
- City of Vallejo Economic Development Commission, Past Chairman
- U.S. Navy League Council #1, Past President
- Solano County Land Trust, Current Director